The other day I had to officially write my dedication page. Since Twisting Fate will be released in the next couple weeks it was incredibly important that I get this done soon. Luckily, I’ve known exactly what my dedication page would say for the past year.
In preparation for the moment you all read my dedication page I’ve compiled a list (by now you’re thinking – another one? Yes, I have another list.) of five of the best dedications I’ve seen.
- The Selection by Kiera Cass: “Hi, Dad! ★waves★”
- Harry Potter and the Dealthy Hallows by J. K. Rowling: “The dedication of this book is split in seven ways: to Neil, to Jessica, to David, to Kenzie, to Di, to Anne, and to you, if you have stuck with Harry until the very end.”
- Matched by Ally Condie: “For Scott, who always believes”
- Austenland by Shannon Hale: “For Colin Firth — You’re a really great guy, but I’m married, so I think we should just be friends.”
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald: “Once Again To Zelda”